Thursday 8 February 2018

Thursday

I should have gone to work today but I rang the boss and told him I didn’t want to go unless he was really busy because it’s so cold. He was fine about it and I can go next Wednesday. We both got up at 7 this morning and had our breakfast. We also had a coffee and when I was dressed we popped to the shop to pick up a parcel. It is my new heart rate monitor. I couldn’t bare one strapped round my chest so I have bought one that goes on my arm from wiggle. It works in conjunction with my phone. We had another coffee when we got home then H went up to turbo and I did some clearing up. When he finished he had a shower and then we drove to Walcott where we had fish and chips for lunch with a can of shandy. When we arrived home H poured the wine and I forgot I had given up drinking!!! For tea we had just a couple of cream crackers and a cup of tea.
Yesterday’s food........porridge, 2 teaspoonfuls of sugar, slice of corned beef,pot of benecol, cheese on toast, banana, pizza, chips, tomatoes,mushrooms, a square of chocolate, 2plums, a pear.      Tea, coffee water. One throat sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment