Wednesday 28 February 2018

Last day of February,

When we got up this morning we couldn’t believe how much snow we had had. A man was supposed to come to measure our rooms for new carpets. We were sure he wouldn’t come but we still tidied up and vacuumed the whole house just in case. He rang at 9.15 to say nobody was going out of the shop today not even furniture deliveries. I turboed fot an hour because I gained a pound this week and weigh 5 pounds more than I did on this day last year!! When I finished I showered, had a coffee and then went for a walk in the snow. It was amazing, I walked to the shop to get a tv magazine and then went to the pond and back home. It was so quiet, there was no traffic until I as almost home and a snowplough came up the main road, doing a good job. When I got back I swept the path and when H finished his turbo session we had a fried egg sandwich for lunch, H had wine with his but I had water.
For dinner we had a pasta bake with chicken, mushrooms and onion. I had porridge for breakfast and the only other things I have eaten are a kiwi fruit, a pot of benecol and I am going to have an orange later.

No comments:

Post a Comment