Monday 26 February 2018

Monday.

I got up at 6.15, put a load of washing on and made a pot of tea. I had a bowl of porridge,( 1 oz porridge oats, 2 cups water boiled for 2 minutes and 2 teaspoons of sugar sprinkled on top). I hung the washing out and half an hour later it began to snow. I told H it wouldn’t be much so I would leave it out. At 9.30 I went up to turbo, I kept looking out of the window and the snow was falling heavily all the time and in the end I had to call H and ask him to get it in, it was so covered in snow I was worried the weight might snap my line. He had to shake it all and also he said the pegs were frozen to the washing and the washing was frozen to the line! I rode for an hour and 40 minutes and did 30.2 miles. I had a shower when I finished and then lunch, soup and coffee. After that we went to the nursing home to visit Phil. The doctor visited him today and said that Philip has only about 2 weeks left if that. He looks so awful poor man. We dare not stay too long because it was snowing a blizzard and we have trouble getting up our hill in the snow before. However it was ok. We had a cup of tea and a bun when we got back and later on, dinner.when dinner was over I came upstairs to write my blog and watch my soaps.
Yesterday’s food......toast, marmite, soup, roll, bun, shepherds pie, cabbage, carrots, green beans. Benevolent, square of chocolate, kiwi fruit, 4 plums, tea, coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment