Tuesday 20 February 2018

Tuesday.

We got up at 7 and had our breakfast. We had a coffee and then I got on with some housework. H did a bit of homework and at 10 we got ready to go out. We had a wander round a few furniture shops and had a coffee and a bun while we were out. By the time we got home it was lunch time so we had a coffee and a corned beef sandwich. After lunch we both sat and read, I had a bath and cooked dinner, we had quiche, chips, tomatoes and mushrooms. H’s sister rang and H gave the phone to me!! We talked about their brother who is going down hill fast. I checked H’s lottery ticket this morning but as usual it was no good. I don’t bother with one any more. Our daughter rang and said she hoped she wasn’t too late to tell me she doesn’t want an Easter 🐣 egg. I haven’t bought hers yet so I won’t have to eat it!! ☹️. I have in fact only bought one so far and as I have to get so many I will have to get a move on.
Yesterday’s food. ......2cream crackers and a cup of tea for breakfast, a slice of corned beef and a coffee at 10.30, cheese sandwich for lunch,Benecol, chicken and pasta in a white wine sauce for dinner with a cup of tea, a square of chocolate 4 plums and an orange.

No comments:

Post a Comment