Thursday 15 February 2018

Thursday.

Well I have still got a headache!! I hope it’s gone by the morning. I had a cup of tea and did a load of washing then hung it out. I didn’t have ka,nything to eat till lunch w hen we had a cheese sandwich and a date scone with a cup of coffee. H had a Spanish lesson this morning and. While he was gone I worked in the garden. I tidied another section of path and only have a short bit left to do. Our daughter rang this afternoon and we are going to see her tomorrow. For dinner tonight we had pork chops and they were really tasty. Tomorrow we are off to the nursing home again.
Yesterday’s food........toast, jam, small tin of sardines, banana, 2 small date scones, cod in breadcrumbs, jacket potato, mushrooms,peas, 4 plums, benecol, 1 choc malted biscuit, 2 teas 1 bovril, water.

No comments:

Post a Comment