Saturday 3 February 2018

Saturday.

We got up at6.20 I put on a load of washing and we both had toast for breakfast. As soon as we were done we went to Asda for our weeks groceries. As soon as we arrived back home H made us a coffeeand then went up to ride 62 miles plus a warm up ride of 5 miles!!! I unpacked,put everything away and hung out the washing. After that I made a start on tidying up the garden. It’s begi to look pretty. I have hundreds of snowdrops, crocuses, aconites, polyanthus and some shrubs in bloom. When H had finished we had lunch. This afternoon I thought I had better get back in the saddle so I rode for an hour or so, H had put mr on the wrong course and I had to climb all the way up the volcano! , ! When he came to see how I was getting on he altered it for me. I did 21.2 miles, my first in February. When I had finished I had a bath and washed my hair ready to see the Queen tomorrow. I cooked dinner and then went upstairs to watch ‘ midsummer murders ‘
Yesterday’s food......porridge with 2 teaspoons of sugar and a mug of tea. A small coffee, a hard boiled egg, a tomato and a banana for lunch. Dinner was a jacket potato, roast leeks and fish, ( basa in garlic and herb dressing. ) my extra snacks were, an apple an orange a huge mug of tea and a square of dark chocolate. I think I was under my allowed calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment