Saturday 24 February 2018

Saturday.

H woke me up at 6.20 I put on a load of washing and had a slice of toast with marmite washed down with a cup of tea. We then got ready and went to Asda. When we came back the washing was done so I hung it out and then unpacked and put everything away. H made us a coffee and as soon as we had finished it we began to empty our wall unit. It was a nightmare, it has a large display unit at the top and a drinks cabinet then the bottom is three cupboards, everything was really full and it all had to go somewhere. I have bags of stuff all over my bedroom floor! We also have 2 more cabinets in the lounge that will have to be emptied ready to be moved. The trouble is, because we are having the lounge, dining room, stairs and landing all carpeted at the same time all the rooms have to be emptied at the same time, I just don’t know where we will put the dining table and sideboard!!! We had more homemade soup for lunch with a hunk of crusty bread 🥖. This afternoon we watched a race in Belgium, I had a bath and cooked dinner. We had paella with potato wedges and more crusty bread. My sister in law rang this afternoon to say she had been to see Phil and he was constantly being sick. The nurse told her that she doesn’t think he will ever get out of bed again which is such a shame because he so enjoys the bingo and the quizzes etc. The doctor is going to see him again on Monday and then talking to her afterwards so she said she will tell us what he said when we go in the afternoon. I was supposed to turbo this afternoon but after running up and down the stairs for 3 hours and lugging furniture about I was too shattered to ride.
Yesterday’s food.........toast, marmite, leek and potato soup, spaghetti bolognese, orange, 2 kiwi fruit, Benecol small glass of wine, a square of chocolate, tea, coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment