Sunday 11 February 2018

Sunday.

I missed blogging yesterday because we were out to dinner and didn’t get back home till after 11pm. Yesterday was a normal morning, after we had been shopping H went up turbo while I hung out the washing, emptied the dishwasher and put it all away, brought the bin in vacuumed etc. In the afternoon we watched a miss Marple and then got ready to go to my brother and sister in laws. We had a very enjoyable evening and a lovely meal. A smoked salmon salad for starters, fish pie with carrots,cauliflower and peas next and pineapple pavlova for pudding made by my brother. We also had wine and beer, coffee and chocolates.
So now my diet is haywire and I will have to start again tomorrow!!
Today I had porridge for breakfast a corned beef sandwich for lunch and belly pork with potatoes, carrots, sprouts and cabbage. I went on the bike in the pain cave this morning and rode over 28 miles. All my washing dried on the line, it was lovely to see it blowing in the wind which was very strong. I have ridden over 100 miles in February so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment