Friday 2 February 2018

Friday. we

I woke up with the same headache that I went to bed with! I put on a load of washing and had porridge for my breakfast and a mug of tea. Yesterday I started watching what I eat so I will put down everything I eat each day from now on. So Feb 1st. Day one, breakfast, 1 slice of toast with margarine, marmite on half and jam on other ( raspberry) a large mug of tea. Lunch, salad, small flask of bovril. Dinner, pasta bake with chicken, bacon, onion, carrot,mushrooms, tomato purée and a white sauce, yogurt and a large mug of tea. Extras, 2plums, pear, orange, a 1 inch square of Christmas cake and water.
I feel slimmer already! Today’s food tomorrow.
I went to put my washing out and the sun went in and it poured with rain. When the rain stopped I did a bit of clearing up in the garden but the rain started again so I came in. We had a coffee and at lunch eggs. I made H a sandwich but I had just the egg. I swept the kitchen floor, made the bed and had a bit of a clear up. We have just had a wonderful rainbow 🌈. Tomorrow I hope to have a bit of a session on the turbo trainer, I will have to take it steady because I don’t want it to make me cough.

No comments:

Post a Comment