Monday 5 February 2018

Monday.

I got up at 6and H got up at 7 I put on a load of washing and made a pot of tea. I had my breakfast and then we had a coffee. At 8.40 we got ready and went to Aylsham in the car, it was too cold to bike. We went through several snow showers both on the way there and the way back. When we got home we had a coffee and I put my shorts on and rode for an hour on the bike upstairs. I did 19 miles. As soon as I finished H had a ride. We each had a shower when we had done, a quick snack and then we went to the nursing home to see Philip. He said he would like to go to the music work shop so we found a nurse and asked if they could get him into his wheelchair. They have to use a hoist to get him out of bed and into the chair. He enjoyed the music and a nice cup of tea then we took him back to his room. We stayed for another hour and then drove home. We had a cup of tea and I cooked dinner.
Yesterday’s food....... one slice of toast and jam, one pot of Benecol, apple, tomato, hot cross bun, cod in breadcrumbs, leeks, garlic bread, 4 plums, a square of chocolate and a banana. 2 mugs of tea, 2 coffees and water. This morning I weighed myself and I have lost one pound!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment