Monday 12 February 2018

Monday.

I was up at 6 put on a load of washing, made a pot of tea and a bowl of porridge and had my breakfast. H got up at 7 and had his then we had a nice cup of coffee. I hung the washing out and then dusted downstairs. H went up to turbo and when he finished he had a shower and we had a cheese sandwich with celery and an instant coffee. After lunch we got ready to visit the nursing home and Philip. Dorothy, their sister was already there when we arrived,we stayed over 2 hours and she was still there when we left. When we got home I made a pot of tea and cooked dinner. I had a shower and am going to watch Emmerdale.
Yesterday’s food......porridge,2 tesps sugar,  pot noodle, hot x bun, pork, carrots, sprouts, cabbage, potatoes, benecol, I square of chocolate, 4 plums. 2 teas, 2 coffees, water.
At my weekly weigh in I had lost a half a pound!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment