Thursday 22 February 2018

Thursday.

I got up at 6.30 put on a load of washing and sat and read till I heard H moving around upstairs,then I made a pot of tea. When he came down we had our breakfast. We had a coffee and he did a bit of studying while I hung out the washing, stripped the bed and popped it all into the washing machine ready to wash on cheap electric in the morning. I read another chapter of my book, H went to his Spanish lesson and I made the bed up again with my new duvet cover, sheets and pillowcases. I sat and read till H came home and then we went straight out to Fakenham and H took me to lunch. We had a look at furniture and carpets, I bought another soup maker because mine has died. I use such a lot and really miss it. As I can get.so many free veggies we used to have soup all the time. I am looking forward to leek and potato tomorrow now. When we got home I got the washing in and it’s all dry.
Yesterday’s food...... toast, butter, 2 date scones, banana, small tin sardines, half tin baked beans,2 eggs, square of chocolate, Benecol, 4 plums, 1 pear, 2 malted milk biscuits,1 slice of corned beef, 2 mugs of tea, water.

No comments:

Post a Comment