Tuesday 6 February 2018

Tuesday.

We got up at 6.50and I put on a load of washing. We had our breakfast and then a coffee. I was about to hang the washing out and it began to snow! So I went upstairs and vacuumed, then I did all the ironing up to date. There was loads so it took me ages. I brought the cleaner down with me ready to hover down there but had Spanish books all over the floor and I said I would wait till he had cleared them up,(I am still waiting). He went up to turbo so I started to read a bit of my book and the sun came out so I hung out the washing. When H finished we had our lunch and then it was my turn to have a ride. Just before I went up the sky turned black so I got the washing in again and to my surprise it was dry! What a bonus! I rode for just over an hour, taking it steady and did 18.9 miles. When I finished I had a shower, H made me a coffee and he had a glass of wine but I resisted. We watched Tipping point then I cooked dinner, chicken curry.
Yesterday’s food ......toast and marmite,slice of corned beef, hot x bun, spaghetti bolognese, banana, orange, pot of benecol, a square of chocolate and a kiwi fruit.
We had 2 coffees, 3 teas and water. I also ate 2 menthol sweets to help my throat.

No comments:

Post a Comment