Sunday 25 February 2018

Sunday.

I got up at7 and had toast for breakfast. I put on a load of washing, when it was done I hung it out, it when stiff immediately. Next I made some current buns and vacuumed downstairs. I took more things upstairs and we had a coffee.H had a ride in the pain cave, starting at 8am. He did 50 miles!!! We had a coffee and I pointed out some marks on the wall that were hidden by the unit till we moved it so H said he would paint it again. While he was doing that I caught up with all the ironing. I made another batch of soup for lunch and there is enough for tomorrow too. We watched a cycle race and then I went up to turbo. I rode 23.3 miles and did 19.3 in the first hour. When I had done I had a bath and washed my hair then I cooked dinner. We had shepherds pie, cabbage, green beans, and carrots. As soon as dinner was over I came upstairs to watch dancing on ice.
Yesterday’s food. ......toast, marmite, soup, bread, Benecol, square of chocolate, cream bun!!!!, paella, potato wedges, 4 plums, small glass of wine, tea, coffee.
When I got the washing in it was lovely and dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment