Wednesday 31 January 2018

Wednesday.

I got up at 6 o’clock,put on a load of washing and made a pot of tea and a bowl of porridge for breakfast. I then put on a loaf of bread. When the washing was done I didn’t hang it out because it was rather dull. We had a coffee and then I sat and read while H did a bit of Spanish homework. When the bread was done we got ready and went out in the car for a coffee but mainly to give it a try out and make sure it was all ok which it seems to be. I bought myself a whole new load of bedding. 6 pillow cases, duvet cover, fitted bottom sheet and a flat top sheet. Now I won’t have to get it all off, washed, dried, ironed and back on all on the same day. When we got home we had lunch, H had a cheese sandwich with celery and I had a salad. We also had a coffee. I hung the washing out when we got back because there is a strong wind blowing. I sat and finished the book I was reading and it went rather black outside so I thought I had better get the washing back in. By the time I had put on my shoes and unlocked the door it was hailing like mad!! As I finished the whole back garden, lawn,path etc was white and I had to shake it all out of my hair. Next I made a salad for my tomorrow’s lunch at the dreaded work and prepared some sprouts and carrots to go with our fish pie for dinner tonight. Now I am about to go up for a shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment