Thursday 11 January 2018

Thursday.

I got up at 6.45, made a pot of tea and we had our breakfast. We then had a coffee and played a game of scrabble. I dusted downstairs while H studied his Spanish before his lesson which was at 10.30. When he left I changed and went into the pain cave for a turbo session. I had planned to go for a proper bike ride today but it was so misty and damp I changed my mind, I don’t think breathing in the cold damp air would have done me any good. Anyway I did 18.4 miles in about an hour. When I had finished I had a bath and put my clothes on ready for going to visit the nursing home to visit Phil. As soon as H got back we had a ‘cup a soup’ and a banana. Philip was in good spirits, they held a church service this afternoon so we all went to that, it was nice. When it was over we wheeled Philip back to his room. Phil said he would really like a cup of tea so I asked a nurse and when she brought it H and I came home. When we got home it was wine o’clock. For dinner tonight we had salmon, potatoes and leeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment