Saturday 20 January 2018

Saturday.

We both got up at 6.20, had our breakfast and went to Asda for our weekly shop. As soon as we got back we had a coffee with a cream bun and H went up to turbo. He did a five mile warm up and then he did another 65 miles.!!! When he finished he had a shower and we had lunch. We had scrambled eggs on toast and a coffee. At 2.30 I changed and did an hour. I almost managed to do 21 miles in that time! I don’t know how H does it. When I finished I had a bath and H poured the wine. For dinner tonight we had pizza and chips. H had a yogurt for pudding and I had fruit. I also vacuumed upstairs and dusted, then I did the ironing up to date. It was minus one when we got up and hasn’t got above 3 degrees all day, now it’s down to 2. We also had some rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment