Friday 19 January 2018

Friday.

I got up at 7 and put on a load of washing and then had my breakfast. We had a coffee and I finished my book. We had another coffee and then H went up to turbo while I vacuumed all downstairs, dusted and cleaned the downstairs loo etc. I hung my washing out and got it dry, that’s two days in a row. When he had done we had cheese and biscuits with pickles plus a coffee. When we had done  I changed etc and we went to the nursing home to visit my brother in law. We were there all afternoon keeping him company. We were about to leave when H’s sister and her husband arrived so we then stayed even longer.  As soon as we got back home we had a glass of wine and watched Tipping point. When it was over I cooked dinner, we had a steak and Guinness pie, cabbage, carrots and leeks which was nice. It was minus two degrees this morning when we got up and everywhere was frosty.

No comments:

Post a Comment