Monday 29 January 2018

Monday.

I was up at 6.20 and just sat and read till the others began to move about then I made a pot of tea and we all had our breakfast. We had a coffee, and I washed up, made the bed and did the ironing. At 11am we got ready to go to Wells next the sea and have fish and chips for lunch. We piled into the car only to find that the battery was dead so the car wouldn’t start! Luckily our son had his jump leads with him so he got us started and the trip was long enough to charge it right up. Our son then treated us to fish and chips which were lovely and then we drove to Cley, H bought us a coffee and we walked to the sea and back. (Saw a dead baby seal) . It was raining when we started the walk but soon stopped, it was quite windy and not very warm but a brisk walk warmed us up nicely. When we got home we had a cup of tea, H and I had a glass of wine but our son didn’t because he is driving back to London this evening. For tea we had a cheese, mushroom and red pepper omelette. H didn’t have the peppers in his because he doesn’t like them. Son and I played 2games of cribbage and he won them both!!! When he leaves I will have my bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment