Tuesday 2 January 2018

Tuesday.

We both got up together at6.35, I put on a load of washing, made a pot of tea and we had our breakfast. H put on a loaf of bread and we had a coffee. After that I did a bit of hand washing, the jumper I knitted for H hadn’t been washed before so I thought I would be gentle with it. When it was done I changed into cycle gear to ride on the turbo again. I did 21.5 miles. I had just started when my boss rang to say instead of working tomorrow, because the weather is going to be bad I could go Thursday instead. When I had finished H had a ride and went almost 3 miles further in the same time as my ride. We had a shower and then a bacon butty before going out in the car. First we  went to a tyre place and got them to check our car tyres and from there w e. Went to visit Philip at the nursing home. They were having a musical afternoon. We had a cottage pie for dinner, I cooked the mince,onion carrots and peas before we went out and finished it when we got home again. Anyway it was nice, we had it wth cabbage and gravy. Tomorrow I will have to turbo again now I am not working.

No comments:

Post a Comment