Sunday 21 January 2018

Sunday.

I got up at 6.30 after a lovely sleep, put on a load of washing and had a bowl of porridge for breakfast. After breakfast we had a coffee and I put on a loaf of bread. We tidied the kitchen and I emptied the dishwasher and put it all away. I read a chapter of a new book and at 9.50 I got ready to ride on the turbo. I rode through the Archers omnibus so I did an hour and a quarter and did 25.5miles. I am so pleased with myself because I didn’t cycle Monday because we had to go to the City in the morning and the nursing home in the afternoon, I couldn’t bike Wednesday because I worked and Friday it was housework and shopping in the morning and the nursing home in the afternoon but despite all that I have done 87.5 miles this week on a bike.😊🚴‍♀️😊. When I had finished today I had a shower and we had a fried egg sandwich followed by a hot cross bun for lunch with a coffee. I haven’t done a lot this afternoon! We had a glass of wine and watched a film. We had lasagna for dinner with mushy peas. I have come upstairs to watch dancing on ice because H doesn’t like it but when it’s over I will go down again to watch Vera with him because he likes that.

No comments:

Post a Comment