Wednesday 17 January 2018

Wednesday.

I was up just after 5.30, put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. I sorted my work bag etc, made the bed, dressed and got ready to go to work. I had to pick 144 bunches of carrots first, Andy joined me  after I had done about half so we also picked 2 boxes of loose carrots before going down for our coffee break. After break I had to walk back up the field for a bag and a half of sprouts and then trim leeks. Andy joined me again later and we both went down at 12.30 for lunch. After lunch we washed everything we had done this morning ( it was freezing using the water. ). Finally we went back for more leeks and finished trimming at 3.45 so there was just enough time to wash them before it was my hometime. When I got home I had a cup of tea and a bath before cooking dinner. We had pork chops, carrots, sprouts and new potatoes. It was nice. I have come home with another headache unfortunately. Our no 2 son has gone on holiday today for a week of climbing 🧗‍♀️ I hope the weather stays blood for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment