Sunday 28 January 2018

Sunday.

I got up at 7.20 after an awful night. I have a cold 🤧 which is nothing much to moan about but I have this terrible ‘ graveyard ‘cough and it kept me awake for most of the night. I did a load of washing and hung it out, had my breakfast and sat about feeling sorry for myself till it was time to get lunch. H had a bacon sandwich, son had a salad and I just had a cup a soup. I am not hungry but I am thirsty all the time. This morning no 1 son rang he is fine but his firm are making redundansies so I hope his job is safe. Our daughter also rang and I am excited because she is taking me to see the Queen next Sunday. We had a nice dinner when no2 son got back from climbing. Roast chicken, roast potatoes and sweet potatoes, sprouting broccoli, carrots,sprouts and gravy. A nice cup of tea and a yogurt. Vera is now coming on so I am off to watch it.!

No comments:

Post a Comment