Thursday 18 January 2018

Thursday.

I got up at7.15 after a lousy night with a backache and headache. I put on a load of washing and when it was done I hung it out. We had toast for breakfast as usual with a cup of tea and a little later a coffee. H did some Spanish studies and at 10 am went for his Spanish lesson. I made a loaf of bread and then went up for my hours turbo session. I did 19.7 miles in the hour so did a few more seconds and made it 20 miles. After I had showered and dressed I made some vegetable soup and we had our lunch. After lunch I did a bit of gardening and filled my brown bin. I got the washing in, we had a glass of wine and then I had a bath and washed my hair before getting dinner. We had a pasta bake with onions, mushrooms, peas, carrots, and chicken. It was very tasty. Tomorrow we are off to see Philip again, I hope his antibiotics are beginning to work. He has been out of hospital for over a month now.

No comments:

Post a Comment