Sunday 14 January 2018

Sunday..

I got up at 7.20!!! One of my latest. We had our breakfast and then a coffee. H went up right away to ride on his turbo and I emptied the dishwasher and put everything away, then began restacking it. Next I made a loaf of bread and did some clearing up. When H finished his ride he had a shower and came down for lunch. We had bacon sandwiches and an instant coffee followed by a mince pie. We both sat and read for a while then I went up to turbo for an hour while I listened to the afternoon play on radio 4. I had did a steady ride for a change and it was nice. I had a bath when I had done. We had a glass of wine and I cooked dinner. We had the last of our Christmas turkey, it was the thighs. We also had cauliflower, mashed potatoes, carrots, and sprouts with gravy. We had a huge mug of tea, H had yogurt for his pud and I had a peach. Now I am watching dancing on ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment