Saturday 6 January 2018

Saturday

I got up 6.15 and had my breakfast. As soon as I was done we got ready and went shopping. I had another cheap week! When we got home H made us a coffee then went up for a bike ride. I put all the shopping away, emptied the dishwasher and put everything away then I finished taking the tree down, put it away and other Christmas decorations. After H had finished he had a shower and we went out to buy a bulb got our outside light and collect my prescription from the chemist. As soon as we arrived back home we had cheese and biscuits with a coffee and after half an hour, to let it settle I changed and rode on the turbo. I did 19.8 miles in one hour. Hopefully I will manage to do 20 miles in the hour soon. I had a bath and washed my hair then we had a G and T. We watched a ‘ Marple ‘ and I cooked dinner, we had sausages, mushrooms, tomatoes, eggs and garlic bread.It was nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment