Saturday 13 January 2018

Saturday H

We got up at 6.20, I stripped the bed and put a load in the washing machine and I put yesterday’s into the tumble dryer because there is no dry out. We had our breakfast and went to Asda for our weekly shop. When we got in the car and turned it on a warning light came on it was an oil can. We reversed out of the drive and then checked it for oilthere was none. We went to Asda, parked on a level spot and when the engine had cooled H checked the dip stick, empty!!! We had our M O T on Tuesday so they must have drained it and then not refilled it! We are not happy. We have to go back Monday so that’s more of our time waisted! After I had unpacked my shopping I took the washing out of the t/d then the washing out of the washing machine and put it into the dryer and did a second load. We had a coffee and a cream bun and H put my seat onto the turbo trainer ready for me to have a ride. I decided to do an hour this afternoon while the play was on radio 4 so I could listen and pedal. In the hour I managed to ride 20.6 miles, I am pleased with that my last fastest before was 20.1 so I am getting better. We had a cheese sandwich and an instant coffee for lunch. I ironed the sheets and pillows cases and put the bed back together after my bath and H opened the wine so it could breath. We watched a film he had recorded ( Captain Philips ) and then I cooked dinner, lasagne with peas. H had a yogurt for his pud and I had a peach.

No comments:

Post a Comment