Monday 22 January 2018

Monday. .

We got up at 7, I put on a load of washing and we had our breakfast. We had a coffee and H went up to turbo. I hung the washing out and spent a couple of hours working in the garden. It was lovely, the sun was out and there was a bit of breeze. My washing dried on the line, bonus. The garden is a mess and even though I spent 2 hours out there you can’t see what I did. I hope we get lots more good days so I can get it back under control. When H finished his ride we had a cheese sandwich with celery and a cup of coffee. After that we changed and went to the nursing home to visit Philip. He was asleep when we arrived, he had been sick and looked quite poorly. However we asked him if he wanted to go to the music afternoon and he said yes. H went to find a nurse to get him out of bed etc. They used to be able to get him out of bed by just taking an arm each but now they have to use a hoist. While we were waiting for them to come Phil couldn’t keep awake but when we took him to the music room he seemed to to enjoy it. He had a cup of tea and we took him back to his room. It’s all horrible. When we left we went to our daughters to deliver her bike back. We had a cup of tea and I had a play with Macy ( their dog). When we got home we had a bath and I cooked dinner. I made a liver and mushroom casserole which was lovely and it’s a good job it is because there is enough left over for tomorrow. Our number 2 son went swimming in the sea today, I am jealous!! My boss rang, said he had seen a weather forecast and it’s going to be rubbish on Wednesday and better on Thursday so could I go then instead. I said yes but I would rather work on the rubbish day and have the better day off.

No comments:

Post a Comment