Friday 1 December 2017

Friday. December 1st.

A year from today our granddaughter is getting married 👰 so tomorrow it will be less than a year away!! In 2 days it will be my birthday and I will be 79 ! So I will have to try to change the title of my blog. This morning I got up at 6.30, had my breakfast and then I made some flapjack and after that I made a fruit cake. I washed the kitchen and toilet floors and vacuumed downstairs. H vacuumed the stairs for me and then I did all upstairs and dusted. We had cheese sandwiches for lunch with a coffee and H took me to the butchers where I bought some shin of beef for stew tonight, some olives, smoked bacon, honey roast ham and some Binham blue cheese. The stew was very tasty 😋 we had yogurts for pud.  The flapjack I made is delicious it has pistachios in tastes really great but I really struggled to get it out of the tin. Next time I will try it on kitchen paper, I had greased the tin well but it still stuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment