Sunday 3 December 2017

Sunday (The mundane life of a 79 year old)

I got up at 6.30and put on a load of washing. H was up had made a pot of tea and as soon as he heard me he popped my bread into the toaster. I had my breakfast and a coffee. I opened all my presents and cards and have some wonderful things. I am so lucky, over this weekend I have seen all my family and had some wonderful gifts. I love all my cards. I made soup for lunch and after everybody had left our youngest son and I went for a walk. We did about 3 miles and when we got back it was time for me to cook dinner. We had roast chicken, roast and mashed potatoes, cauliflower, carrots, sprouts and gravy we had pineapple for dessert and a huge glass of wine. It’s a pity I have to go to work tomorrow I have had such a wonderful day I would like to do it all again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment