Saturday 30 December 2017

Saturday.

I got up at 5.30 and put on a load of washing, then I just sat and read till I heard H moving about upstairs and I made a pot of tea.  We had our breakfast and went shopping. I didn’t have to get much, just things like milk and jam, the most important thing was rubber gloves for me when I go to work next Wednesday. Mine had a hole in and my hands were frozen because my inner gloves were wringing wet. We unpacked as soon as we were home and had a coffee. I have just sat about for most of the day eating loads of leftovers and I feel horrible! I have made a turkey stew for dinner tonight but I don’t think I will be eating any I have such terrible heartburn. Tomorrow I am going to see the seals and their pups, it’s a nice long walk so I am looking forward to it and the next 2days I am doing a few miles on the turbo trainer. My washing wasn’t out very long, it began to rain again but it was long enough to make it smell nice like fresh air. In our area we have some huge floods and at Ringland the river has burst its banks and there are whole fields under water.

No comments:

Post a Comment