Tuesday 26 December 2017

Boxing Day. .

I got up at 7 and for once didn’t have a load of washing.  I had my breakfast and then a coffee. I sat and read till our son came down and then I sat about a bit more. When he had finished his breakfast he and I got ready to go out on our bikes. It was 3 degrees and a blowing a gale. We had a lot of rain in the night and the track was very sticky. We just went to Whitwell station where we had a coffee and came back again. Neither of us had a mudguard and by the time we got back we were both filthy. The bikes had to be hosed down but we had had our exercise. I got lunch, H had a turkey sandwich and son had a salad. I just had a coffee and got ready to go to the nursing home to visit my brother in law. We were his only visitors so we stayed longer than usual. When we got back we had a glass of wine (and then another) and I cooked dinner. We had fillet steak, mushrooms and chips. The steak was so tender you didn’t really need.a knife. After that I went up to watch tv. I have to work tomorrow ☹️. I forgot to say that on Saturday son and I played cribbage, he won the first game, I won the second and then, oh joy, I won the third!!!, it’s ages since I have won 3, 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment