Thursday 21 December 2017

Thursday.

I didn’t blog yesterday because I felt so unwell. I had the worst headache ever and it was so bad I thought I was going to be sick. I was at work and would have left off but I had arranged to meet my sister in law when I left off to exchange presents. When I got  home I had a cup of tea and then a bath and went to bed, I was in bed before 5.30! I had nothing to eat so I must have felt bad!!! I got up at 5.35 this morning so I had been in bed for over 12 hours! I still have a headache but nothing anywhere near as bad as it was. My boss and the 2 men were shocked when I walked into work this morning, they weren’t expecting me. I picked 2 sacks of sprouts, 10 dozen bunches of carrots and 7 boxes of leeks, the men joined me.  We went to the yard to wash and pack everything and the boss said I could go home, it was only 2,27. So now no more work till after Christmas. For dinner tonight we are having fish pie with cabbage and carrots.

No comments:

Post a Comment