Saturday 23 December 2017

Saturday. ( Christmas eves eve) a

I got up at 5.45 and had my breakfast. At 6.20 I woke H up because we had to go to collect our Christmas turkey and other meat, sausages etc. I would have gone on my own but he wanted to come.  When we got back we had a coffee and he went up for a ride on his turbo. He was up there for ages and I thought he must be doing miles but it turned out the program was playing up and he hadn’t done anything. No 2 son spent ages trying to sort it out and finally he managed to do a ride thank goodness. ( he would have been miserable if it hadn’t worked.) For lunch H had a bacon and ketchup sandwich while son and I had a salad. I have had a very lazy day, I was going to have a session on the bike but by the time H had finished I couldn’t be bothered. Our son went to the climbing centre for the afternoon and arrived home at 7.20 pm. I had cooked dinner which was yum. Liver and bacon casserole which also contained peas and mushrooms. With it we had mashed potato, sprouts and carrots. Pineapple for pudding and a glass of wine. Tomorrow we are going to our granddaughters for Christmas drinks and nibbles so I am looking forward to that. Last year they ha d only just moved into their new home and they had so much work to do on it but just one year they have done so much and I am looking forw a rd to seeing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment