Saturday 9 December 2017

Saturday.

I was up at ten past six, stripped the bed and put on a load of washing. We had our breakfast, dressed and went shopping. I spent £ 139  but I did get quite a few Christmas goodies. We had a coffee and H went straight to the pain cave to ide 57 miles.  I hung out the washing, made a loaf of bread  unpacked and put everything away. As soon as that was done I wrapped all the presents I have got so far.it took me ages!! When H had finished we had a coffee, a cup of soup and a hot mince pie with squirty cream. After that I finished a book I was reading and got my washing in. It wasn’t dry so I put it in the tumble dryer but it was worth hanging it out because it smells lovely, fresh air. I put the bed back together and finished putting the decorations up, also the cards we have so far. We had a glass of wine then a shower before I cooked dinner. We had chicken and garlic lattice pies with cabbage, leek and new minted potatoes. Chocolate cheesecake for pud. We washed it down with a cup of tea. Now I am watching S C S semi finals.

No comments:

Post a Comment