Monday 4 December 2017

Monday. .

I got up at 5.35, put on a load of washing. I had a slice of toast for breakfast with a cup of tea. When the washing was done I went up the garden. In my nightie and dressing gown to hang it out.H came out to put some rubbish in th e bin, when’s indoors again, locked the door, went up to the bathroom to go to the toilet and shave etc. I finished hanging out the washing tried to get indoors so I could dress and get ready for work only to find. I meant as locked out!! I went round to the front door rang the bell, no reply, went back to the kitchen door and banged, no answer, back to the front rang the bell bange d on the window and so on and so forth, well you get the picture. It was freezing cold and our car was frozen up. I was out there for ages. As you can imagine I was not a happy bunny!! It was then a mad rush to get ready for work and I was late.! This is the second time he has done this in the last 2 weeks! At work I did leeks, sprouts, bunched and loose carrots, and swedes. For dinner tonight we vegetable wraps which were nice. Pineapple for pudding. No two son was out climbing when I got home and afrter dinner he got the Christmas tree out of the loft for me. I have done my first days work at the age of 79!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment