Tuesday 12 December 2017

Tuesday.

I was up at 6.30, put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. ( toast) We had a coffee and I hung out the washing which was really hard because the pegs were all frozen on the line and by the time I had pulled them all off and pegged out the clothes my hands were frozen. I made the bed  and we got ready to go to the City (again), it was better this time and I have managed to finish my presents. All I have to buy for Christmas now is loads of goodies to eat and drink. When we got back we had a slice of cheese on toast, a cup of coffee and a hot mince pie with squirty cream. After that I sat and finished writing my Christmas cards. They took ages because they had to have letters in. We had a small glass of red wine, then a bath. For dinner we had chicken curry and a cup of tea. Tomorrow I am going to have another ride on the turbo while H is out for his Spanish lesson. On Saturday morning we tipped the ice out of the bird bath onto the lawn, it came out in a solid lump and it’s still there and hasn’t melted a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment