Thursday 7 December 2017

Thursday.

This morning I over slept!! I didn’t wake up till 6 and it’s a work day! I put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. I packed 2 tomato and cucumber sandwiches and a bottle of water. After I had made my bed and dressed etc. I went to work, I didn’t have time to hang out the washing as I was up so late so I left it to H. I had to pick and bunch 48 bunches of carrots and 12 bunches of purple ones. After that I trimmed leeks till Andy took me off to pick 4 boxes of loose carrots. We went back to the yard , had our lunch then washed and packed all we had done. After that it was back to the leeks to finish off the rest of the lifted leeks.we washed them packed them, sorted the orders, tidied up and there was nothing else to do so the boss said I could go home. It was 3.45. H was surprised to see me.  We had a cup of tea and a glass of wine then a bath and I cooked dinner. We had quiche, potato wedges and mushrooms. Mellon for pud. No more work for me till Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment