Wednesday 13 December 2017

Wednesday.

I was awake and up first so I sat and read till I heard H moving about then I made a pot of tea and a bowl of porridge for breakfast,H had toast. We had a coffee and I put up the cards which arrived in the post. I did quite a bit of clearing up, made the bed and wrapped my last present. At 10.35 H went to his Spanish lesson and I changed shorts and a sun top to ride on the turbo trainer. I was still too hot and had to open the window. In the first hour I rode 18.7 miles but I carried on after that so I did 20 miles but slowed down after the hour. I had a quick shower and then made leek and potato soup for lunch. H arrived just as the soup was cooked. After we had finished lunch he had a message to say a parcel was waiting for him at the post office so we went to collect it and I treated us both to a peppermint aero. We had it with a small glass of wine when we got home. For dinner we are having fish pie with sprouts and carrots and for pudding stewed apple and cream. Tomorrow I have to work again. H’s brother has left hospital and is now in a local nursing home. We will wait till he has settled in and visit him on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment