Friday 22 December 2017

Friday 22 nd.

H woke me up at 6.20 so I went down, put on a load of washing and had a slice of toast and a cup of tea for my breakfast. As soon as I had done I dressed etc and we went to Asda. It was only 7.06 when we arrived and the car park was packed we had a job to find a space. H sat in the car while I shopped.
( he studied Spanish) . It was chaos in the shop, with people stacking shelves, personal shoppers picking massive orders on huge trolleys and all the other people. When we got home we unpacked and put everything away, then we had a welcome cup of coffee. I did a bit of housework, put the first load of washing into the tumble dryer and put on a second load. I did all my ironing which took ages but it didn’t give me backache. As soon as that was done we went to the nursing home to visit Philip but when we arrived he was in a day room on another floor watching a pantomime! We joined him for the end of it. After that it was his lunchtime so we left, we will go again in a couple of days. When we got home we had a pate’ sandwich and an instant coffee. Our no2 son arrived home so I made him a salad for lunch and later he and I went for a walk. We walked in a local wood and it was very nice, I love to get some fresh air. We had a glass of wine and I cooked dinner. We had gammon steaks, mushrooms,peas and chips. I love my homemade chips. It was pineapple for pudding and now I am watching my soaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment