Saturday 30 September 2017

Wedding dress hunting.

I got up at 5.30 and put on a load of washing. I just sat and read my book after that waiting for H to get up which he did at 7.45 then we had our breakfast. I hung out my washing and I hung yesterday's out again because it was rained on yesterday. After that I dressed ready to go to the City. H took me to our daughters and we all went together, daughter, granddaughter and me. We met the bride to be in
'Costa' ( my other granddaughter) and all had a hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows and a slice of something delicious before going to our first appointment. She tried on several dresses, all of which looked nice. We went from there to Primark for a look round and then on to giraffe for cocktails and lunch. We all had something different and it was all lovely. From there we went to Debenhams to try bridesmaid dresses on etc. After that we went back to the car, shopping on the way and on to our next appointment at 3pm. The traffic in the City was horrendous but we made it and we're only 6 minutes late! Anyway Christie fitted on 2 more dresses and they both looked nicer on her than any we tried at the first shop. She decided on the second dress which is beautiful and looked as if it was made for her. We then took her home and her fiancé made us a welcome cup of tea then Daugter took me home. I left this morning at 9am and it was exactly 5pm when I got home. H made me a cup of tea and I cooked dinner, new potatoes, cauliflower, peas and pork slices in barbecue sauce. I then had a bath and have come upstairs to watch strictly come dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment