Friday 22 September 2017

Friday.

I got up at 6 and put on a load of washing and H got up at 7. We had our breakfast and I hung out the washing then we had a coffee. I baked H some rock cakes and also made a loaf of bread. After that I sat and wrote an email to my brother in New Zealand and another to my sister in law who lives locally. We then had another coffee and watched the junior women's world championship cycle race. We had pilchards and beetroot with a slice of bread and butter for lunch and then I went to the hairdressers for a haircut. When I came out I went to K F C for our dinner!!! We had 3 pieces of chicken and 2 portions of chips each with a drink. We watched another race ( men's ) and had a glass of wine. My washing is dry again. I had time to do a bit of weeding in the garden, the weeds grow so much faster than my plants!

No comments:

Post a Comment