Saturday 9 September 2017

Saturday.

H woke me up at 6.20 so I dressed,came down and had my breakfast. As soon as I had finished and cleaned my teeth etc we went shopping. We had it all done quite quickly and were home again by 8am. I unpacked and put everything away while H got our bikes out of the garage and made us a coffee. I made the bed and changed into my cycle gear ready to go out for a ride. We had a lovely ride although it was a bit sticky in places. We did 33.5 miles and saw a buzzard flying very low across the track, we also saw several voles, mice and rats so there is plenty of food for the raptors. When we got back home H hosed the bikes down while I got lunch, cheese and cucumber rolls with celery. We also had a glass of wine. We sat and watched the ' tour of Britain ' , I had a Beth and we had a cup of tea. I cooked dinner which was nice, Spanish chicken, patatas bravas and peas with lemon cheesecake for pudding. We are watching pointless and when it is over I have to go up to watch strictly come dancing which starts tonight. ( Christmas must be on its way!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment