Monday 25 September 2017

Monday.

Well it was work today so I got up at 6 and had my breakfast. I packed a small salad for my lunch and a corned beef sandwich. I made the bed, dressed, sorted my bag and went to work. I had to pick 200 bunches of spring onions, 36 bunches of carrots and a box of loose ones. Then I walked to the leeks and trimmed the 2 rows that the boss had lifted. Andy came and took me and my vegetables down tothe yard so we could wash and pack them all. By the time we had done all that it was 3 o'clock so we spent the last hour harvesting squashes. When I got home we had a cup of tea and then I had a nice soak in the bath. For dinner we had pizza with a salad which was nice. I have to go back to work on Wednesday which could be my last day this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment