Wednesday 13 September 2017

Day 2 of the hols.

I got up at 6.45 after a lousy sleep. I don't think I had enough exercise yesterday!! We had our breakfast and a coffee, H went up to study and I flicked the duster round before reading 2 chapters of my book. At 10 we went off to Hunstanton (sunny hunny) and we were so lucky because it was. We had a coffee when we first arrived, went for a walk and then at lunchtime we went for fish and chips. It was really windy but warm and sunny and the sea was amazing to watch. The spray was coming right over the promenade and fun to avoid. When we left there we went round the coast to Sheringham where we walked down to the sea but the tide was right in, we had an ice cream and I bought some lovely wool, some lovely dark purple plums, some English apples and some bananas. After that we came home via Cromer where it was still clear and sunny. When we got home we had a cup of tea, a glass of wine, some plums and just a couple of cream crackers because we both still felt stuffed from our huge bit of fish at lunch. I have seen several photos on Facebook from the places we visited today with rain so we feel blessed because we saw no rain at all. I have had a nice relaxing bath so I hope to sleep better tonight. I wonder what tomorrow will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment