Tuesday 19 September 2017

Tuesday.

I got up at 6.30 this morning, I still had a headache so took a couple of pills, put on a load of washing and had my breakfast (1 slice of toast and tea). When it was done I hung out the washing and made the bed while H made us a cup of coffee. He got our bikes out of the garage but we hung on till 9.50 before going out on our bikes. We went to see H's brother Phil who has terminal cancer. When we arrived at his sheltered housing he wasn't in so we went to where they hold ' coffee mornings ' and found him there. They were ll in some monthly meeting so Phil came out and spoke to us but we didn't stay. He is still in no pain. When we left there we had done 8 miles so we cattied on and rode 27 miles altogether, it was lovely but I think H was on a bit of a go slow and didn't ride as fast as I would have liked. When we got back he wiped the bikes down while I made us a coffee and we had a pot noodle with it. We had a shower and then we watched the ' world championships ' woman's time trial, because it was women H promptly fell asleep!! For dinner this evening we are having grilled tomatoes and mushrooms with quiche. We have just had a nice glass of white 🍷. H had red yesterday but I had none, I am trying not to drink too much alcohol 🍺 because I don't want to put on any weight. I have lost 16 pounds since Christmas and would like to loose a bit more if possible. When dinner is over I am going to pack a salad for my tomorrows lunch at work, I have pickled some beetroot, got lettuce, tomatoes, red pepper and spring onions, so I will hard boil an egg and it will be perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment