Sunday 10 September 2017

Sunday.

I got up at 6.20 and put on a load of washing before having my breakfast. We had a coffee, I read a bit of my book, hung out the washing and then got on with my lroning and when it was all done I put it away and got ready to go out on my bike on my own. I wanted some more blackberries to make some more blackberry whiskey and when we were out yesterday we saw some nice ones, the only trouble is they were 13 miles away. So I went off to pick some and then home again stopping at the crab house on the way for 2 nice crabs. When I got home I cleaned and dresssed the crabs and we had them for lunch. I got the washing in, all dry and we watched the cycle race. ( I rode 26 miles). I had a shower and H made a nice cup of tea. We had pizza for dinner with chips and corn on the cob. I have to work tomorrow because my boss is away but then I am on holiday till next Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment