Thursday 7 September 2017

Thursday.

I got up at 5.40 and didn't have any washing for a change. I had my breakfast packed 2 of my home made rolls for my lunch filled with cheese and lettuce. I made the bed, dressed and went to work.
I had to do 80 spring onions, a box of runner beans, 25 beetroot and 4 bunches of golden beetroot. I then had to go back to onions for another 40 bunches. After that it was 5 bunches of radishes, the last for this year, 24 bunches of carrots and 8 bunches of purple ones. Lastly a box of tomatoes before I helped Andy to wash everything, pack it and put it all away. It was then 2.15 and there was nothing else for me to do so I had to come home. For dinner tonight we had yesterday's leftover vegetables with chorizo a pasta sauce and pasta, it was tasty. I have to go to work again on Monday so a nice break.

No comments:

Post a Comment