Friday 1 September 2017

Friday 1st September.

I had an awful sleep so I laid in till 6.30. I put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. We had a coffee and H got the bikes out while I hung out the washing. I made the bed and we got ready to go out on our bikes. We went to Reepham so I could pop into the butchers for some bacon and a pot of their lovely olives. When we got back we had our lunch ( pork pies ) and a coffee and I got ready to go to the dentist while H went for his Spanish lesson. I was home first so I vacuumed downstairs and made some flapjack. It's turned out very nice but I always struggle to get it out of the tin. For dinner tonight we had black pudding, eggs, mushrooms, courgette, baked beans and patatas bravas. No 2 son is coming home for the weekend so I hope it stays nice. I also sorted my kefir ( I think that's what its called) They are raving about it in ' the Archers ' but we have been eating it for months. Tomorrow morning we will do our weekly shop as usual. My washing is all dry again.

No comments:

Post a Comment