Monday 4 September 2017

Monday.

I got up at 5.50, put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. I packed my lunch ( pork sandwiches with tomatoes and a banana) made the bed sorted my bag etc and went to work. I was going to hang out the washing but it was raining so I left it for H to do when the rain stopped. I had to pick 25 bunches of radishes, 12 bunches of carrots and 150 bunches of spring onions. Andrew was on onions with me. When they were done Andrew left and I then had to pick another 80 bunches and 36 more bunches of carrots before going to trim leeks. I finished all the leeks that had been lifted by 3pm so Andy came up with the tractor and trailer to pick them up and take them to the yard to wash and pack them.  I was lucky because it ment I had a lift too. I had finished everything by 3.47 so the boss said I could go home. Whe n I got home H was surprised to see me! We had a cup of tea. And a bath before I cooked dinner. We had a mixed rice with fried onions, pork, peas and broccoli, it was very tasty. I am not working any more till Thursday, the boss wanted me Wednesday but I can't go in because H has invited his sister, brother in law and brother to lunch and I have to be there to cook it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment